Quinn talks about Miller, more
While its game against Ohio State is the final game of the 2011 season, it can also be seen as the Gators’ first game of 2012. It is a chance for the team to put an altogether disappointing season behind it and finish on a positive note. For some players, it is their first opportunity to establish some confidence heading into next season. For others, it is the last opportunity they will ever have to throw on their pads and don their trademark Gators helmet. While this game may mean many different things to different players, each has the same overall goal: beat the Buckeyes.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- JUST IN: Florida advances to Super Regional (ThePlayer @ 12:00 AM)
- JUST IN: Florida to fourth straight Final Four (ThePlayer @ 11:58 PM)
- Recruit Loses Ship For One STUPID Reason! (Spleezy @ 11:55 PM)
- Black Softball Uni would be sweet for football (PIMking @ 11:45 PM)
- Babes Thread part deaux (anstro76 @ 11:37 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (Gatorrick22 @ 10:55 PM)
- Iron Man 3 (toon66 @ 10:55 PM)
- Oh man I shouldn't have done that. (Gatorrick22 @ 10:52 PM)
- Brooklyn Bar Holding First-Ever "Smallest Penis Contest" (Gatorrick22 @ 10:50 PM)
- Derrick Rose... (PIMking @ 10:32 PM)