Buddy Martin: Sometimes You Eat Your Words
In general, network TV commentators and football analysts often feel the wrath of fans because their job is to give an opinion and those opinions sometimes don’t wash. Some fans, in fact, accuse the analysts of having an agenda and, in this case, those of us who brought up the “ABC/ESPN Cartel” label last season wondered if somebody wasn’t trying to manipulate the BCS standings.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (MeyerIsBack @ 11:02 AM)
- This or That? (Part Deux) (alphaOmegator @ 11:01 AM)
- Black Softball Uni would be sweet for football (steve6137 @ 11:00 AM)
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (maxgator @ 11:00 AM)
- Words that aren't used enough.... (adamgator96 @ 10:58 AM)
- Georgia game set for 3:30 kickoff on CBS... (gatorump @ 10:57 AM)
- Babes Thread part deaux (Jaggator @ 10:57 AM)
- Garrard leaves Jets (tilly @ 10:56 AM)
- New Orleans (ArtVandelay @ 10:55 AM)
- JUST IN: Frazier joins team for 2013 U19 FIBA (ThePlayer @ 10:54 AM)