Around the SEC notebook: 7/6/12
Each Friday, GatorCountry.com combs the Internet for the most intriguing headlines and stories from across the Southeastern Conference, so our members don't to in an effort to keep up with what's going on at the other 13 schools in the league.
In this week's, Around the SEC Notebook, the Georgia Bulldogs' top recruit from last year is let go, the Tennessee Volunteers added a top junior college receiver to their squad, and the new Arkansas Razorbacks football coach is facing some financial issues.
Be sure to check back with Gator Country each Friday for more Around the SEC Notebooks.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- 2014 Gator Commitment #9: TE C'yontai Lewis of Northridge High School, Tuscaloosa, AL (gatorsallday @ 05:22 PM)
- Gainesville Super Regional: Game 1 UAB vs Florida (Notoriousgator @ 05:20 PM)
- Jarran Reed won't play for UF this year (Notoriousgator @ 05:18 PM)
- Implants or natural? (G8trGr8t @ 05:17 PM)
- I Feel Much Better Now (gatorace @ 05:16 PM)
- Laura McKeeman can't be happy today (gatorace @ 05:11 PM)
- JUST IN: The steep price to watch the Gators (gatorace @ 05:08 PM)
- Reed wont enroll at Florida (halsgator @ 05:06 PM)
- Pugh set to decide (flash2909 @ 05:05 PM)
- What celebrity do you simultaneously admire and despise? (G8rNkoko @ 05:03 PM)