Around the SEC notebook: 7/20/12
Each Friday, GatorCountry.com combs the Internet for the most intriguing headlines and stories from across the Southeastern Conference, so our members don't have to in an effort to keep up with what's going on at the other 13 schools in the league.
In this week's Around the SEC Notebook, the Missouri Tigers No. 1 recruit is respected all around campus for his dedication, Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson is radiating with confidence for this upcoming season and former Kentucky first rounds NBA Draft picks are shining.
Be sure to check back with Gator Country each Friday for more Around the SEC Notebooks.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Frazier gets invited to tryout for USA U19 team (Ahab @ 01:58 PM)
- Rod Johnson ready to go (lurkingator1 @ 01:57 PM)
- Little Leaguer banned for being too good (nawlinsgator @ 01:57 PM)
- Tony Stark wants to know on Facebook: Iron Man 3 or TDKR (anstro76 @ 01:56 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (fredsanford @ 01:54 PM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (bakaduin @ 01:50 PM)
- No Way (ThePlayer @ 01:49 PM)
- Will Yeguete Has Knee Surgery (Bradass @ 01:49 PM)
- Big time WR decommits from LSU/ Help with Lane? (gator1986 @ 01:47 PM)
- OFFICIAL: BASEBALL VS. TAMU, Tue 5/21, 5:30 pm Eastern (Swampmaster @ 01:47 PM)