ACK: Who’s on the SEC coaching hot seat?
The SEC has one of the best collections of coaches in the country. In the East Urban Meyer, Phil Fulmer and Steve Spurrier all have won a national championship and since 2000, Mark Richt has the best record. Even Kentucky is on the rise with Rich Brooks, who got the Wildcats to a bowl game last year. In the West Nick Saban has a national title, Tommy Tuberville has an unbeaten season and Les Miles has won 22 games in his two seasons. With so much success going on, it's easy to see why there are four coaches that enter 2007 squarely on the hot seat.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Aaron Hernandez -- murder suspect? (TheGator @ 05:20 AM)
- Bill Belichick's decision to add Tim Tebow a head-scratcher (rpmGator @ 05:19 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Homicide investigation (TheGator @ 05:19 AM)
- AJC M Bradley:Has Johnny football gotten to big for T A&M (Billygator76 @ 05:18 AM)
- Time for the Amanda Butler era to end (Billygator76 @ 05:17 AM)
- JUST IN: 73 Days to Toledo: Tyler Moore (romeg8r @ 05:16 AM)
- Wynn update (ga8or22 @ 05:13 AM)
- ATL 790 the Zone's Mayhem in the AM crew fired (romeg8r @ 05:13 AM)
- Antonio Morrison Arrested last night (romeg8r @ 05:10 AM)
- "What do Texas A&M and the Moon have in common?" (rpmGator @ 05:07 AM)