ACK: Tebow gave us a very big scare
Florida got a scare on the turf in Lexington Saturday night, but it wasn’t from the Kentucky football team. Tim Tebow --- the franchise, the leader and the spirit of the football team --- was motionless for long enough to make my own kids worry. However, after a night in the hospital it appears the future will still include number fifteen. I am confident the University of Florida will monitor the situation very closely and will likely play on October 10th in Baton Rouge.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- would you be angry if florida tennessee.... (DMann @ 04:49 AM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (supagator @ 04:49 AM)
- JUST IN: Athlon Sports ranks Gators No. 13 (FLIPCUP @ 04:47 AM)
- Recruit Loses Ship For One STUPID Reason! (killercroc_UF @ 04:47 AM)
- Carter to visit Florida (kellykool @ 04:46 AM)
- Beer you are drinking right now (gator884 @ 04:46 AM)
- This or That? (Part Deux) (supagator @ 04:45 AM)
- Name Game (g8orbill @ 04:43 AM)
- Thanks to all those who got me to a 4th row (supagator @ 04:42 AM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (grayg8rstevo @ 04:42 AM)