A Mad Scientist
Halloween is still 11 days away, but Florida head football coach Urban Meyer has seen a month’s share of horror films already and none of them star Boris Karloff, Bela Lugosi, Lon Chaney or Vincent Price.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Gators need to shut up (chrise9885 @ 07:34 AM)
- Shows that you miss (Minister_of_Information @ 07:33 AM)
- Ohio State vs FSU, which schedule is easier? (GatorLaw @ 07:33 AM)
- Ran into Tony Joyner yesterday (bigrich1 @ 07:33 AM)
- Italian Funeral (igabradley @ 07:32 AM)
- JUST IN: Gator alumni coming home (grayg8rstevo @ 07:32 AM)
- Recruit Loses Ship For One STUPID Reason! (gozgator @ 07:30 AM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (tcmba @ 07:27 AM)
- The Heat's in trouble now! (Minister_of_Information @ 07:26 AM)
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (GatorLaw @ 07:26 AM)