Rise up Gator fans, it’s Wednesday of Miami week and Will Muschamp and his coaching staff are putting the final touches on their game plan against the Hurricanes.
Muschamp was nice enough to take time out of his game planning to talk to the media on the SEC teleconference Wednesday morning.
Nick and Richard will have much more on Muschamp’s comments but first up is a quick notebook recapping the teleconference.
- Miami is very explosive on offense with Stephen Morris and Duke Johnson according to Muschamp.
- This is the closest to being healthy the team has been since fall camp.
- Dominique Easley practiced on Tuesday and D.J. Humphries will be back at practice on Wednesday.
- Jon Halapio will be the only starter out of the game against Miami.
- Muschamp said they will see how the rivalry goes after this game Saturday.
- Muschamp said that they talk about the rivalry and the importance of the game every day.
- Duke Johnson stretches the ball well and the Gators recruited him because he’s a good football player and a complete back according to Muschamp.