The Florida Gators have concluded their first official visit weekend of the new year and while the Gators didn’t land a commitment the coaching staff gained a lot of momentum on the five uncommitted prospects that were on campus this past weekend.
The overwhelming response from all of the prospects that were on campus is that they love the new coaching staff and they also can tell that the new coaches have a lot of energy.
McElwain is telling all of the prospects that he plans to get Florida back on top and that’s something that recruits are believing and that will soon help Florida land some commits.
In this edition of Spivey Senses’ I’m going to break down this past weekend’s visitors as well as some things that I’ve learned from the Gators being on the road recruiting the last few days.
Here are few things that you will learn in this article:
- How are recruits reacting to the new coaching staff?
- What did recruits think of the new strength and conditioning coach?
- Where does Florida stand with the committed prospects that were on campus this weekend?
- Two of Florida’s commits look shaky but did Florida do anything to solidify them the last few days?
- Plus much more inside this edition of Spivey Senses.