After a week off offensive coordinator Brent Pease met with the media on Tuesday afternoon to discuss the upcoming game against Tennessee.
Here’s a quick notebook to get you up to speed on what Pease said to the media on Tuesday.
- Pease doesn’t see Florida going to an uptemo offense against Tennessee this week like Oregon did a week ago.
- Matt Jones is more comfortable and ready for this week’s game then he was against Miami two weeks ago.
- Pease believes Driskel is more confident in his decision making process than he was a year ago.
- Trey Burton did in fact run the wrong route on the interception in the Miami game.
- Pease said he made two bad calls in the redzone and one of those was calling for the quarterback sneak on fourth down.
- The wildcat formation is something that Pease believes is successful more than it’s not.
- Demarcus Robinson has been targeted some but the coverage has taken away his ability to make plays.
- Jeff Driskel took a couple of days off but he will be all right according to Pease.
- Kent Taylor is young and is getting better according to Pease.