SUMMER HOOPS: The superlatives list
With Wednesday night's showdown between Team Breakdown of Deerfield Beach and King of the Court (Akron, OH) for the AAU national championship (Milk House, Wide World of Sports Complex at Disney, 8:30 p.m., ESPNU) it's time for the summer superlatives. This is not a complete or comprehensive list because I didn't see every top prospect in the country this summer. This is a list of players that I actually saw in person.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Finebaum to ESPN and the SEC network (KronoGator @ 12:35 AM)
- Early Risers Thread.... (Strikepackagegator @ 12:34 AM)
- Is Jeff Driskel the Hardest Working QB in the SEC? (Shade45 @ 12:32 AM)
- Music You are Listening to Right Now (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:38 PM)
- Tony Stark wants to know on Facebook: Iron Man 3 or TDKR (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:20 PM)
- Ryeshene Bronson no longer a Gator commit (HotlantaGator @ 11:20 PM)
- warchant - jameis winston hype (swampsupreme @ 11:17 PM)
- Scientific evidence why I prefer Softball to Baseball (gatorr4life @ 11:06 PM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:05 PM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (GatorPrincess8 @ 10:52 PM)