High-flying Shipman makes a statement
DURHAM, NC --- It only took 45 seconds for Ray Shipman to announce that he will be heard from this weekend. Before anyone could even break into a good sweat Friday evening the 6-5 swing man from Monsignor Pace in Opa-Locka already had three rim-rocking jams on the fast break, a rather rude announcement to the Jackson Panthers that the Florida Rams were here to play.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Beer you are drinking right now (StrangeGator @ 07:44 PM)
- Pacers -vs- Heat (sec1 @ 07:44 PM)
- I want another National Championship - NOW! :) (Bazza @ 07:43 PM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (geauxgator1 @ 07:42 PM)
- 100 days until the Gators kick off (ThePlayer @ 07:40 PM)
- warchant - jameis winston hype (Swamp_of_Gators @ 07:39 PM)
- are special effects adversely affecting some movies? (StrangeGator @ 07:38 PM)
- 2014 RB targets (GATORAZ @ 07:38 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (GatorPrincess8 @ 07:33 PM)
- The Voice (GatorPrincess8 @ 07:31 PM)