Basketball Confidential: January 20, 2010
Depth is going to be a problem the rest of the season for the Florida Gators (12-5, 1-2 SEC East), who are likely to play the rest of their schedule without 6-10, 250-pound sophomore Kenny Kadji. Figure the Gators will be playing with an eight-man bench the rest of the way and without Kadji to lend a wide body, five fouls and the possibility to give Vernon Macklin an extra couple of minutes on the bench, a lot of things will have to go Florida’s way for a chance at the NCAA Tournament.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Florida waiting on appeal for Carter (ga8or22 @ 11:31 AM)
- Teams of tomorrow (exiledgator @ 11:31 AM)
- Which of the following abilities would you rather have? (ufhomerj31 @ 11:30 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Homicide investigation (NWGATOR @ 11:30 AM)
- More from Phil Steele: 2013 Gators fit mold of a national champ (OaktownGator @ 11:29 AM)
- Future home of the SECCG? (jsgator @ 11:29 AM)
- Garrett Brumfield to LSU (LimeyGator @ 11:29 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez -- murder suspect? (Jaggator @ 11:26 AM)
- beach boys songs (buckeyegator @ 11:18 AM)
- Muschamp upsetting Sandalwood coach? (halleygator @ 11:17 AM)