» Profile: Mike Rosario
(return to roster)
|Mike Rosario joined the Florida Gators basketball team in 2010 after transferring from Rutgers. He sat out the entire 2010-11 season per NCAA transfer rules, but will see action as a formidable scorer for the Gators. In addition to college experience, Rosario has seen action against some of the worl ...join GatorCountry.com to access complete player profiles!|
NOTEBOOK -- THE LATEST
|Feb 17: Thomas Goldkamp - Coach Billy Donovan said shooting guard Mike Rosario, who has missed the past two games with a hip pointer, will practice on Friday. He said the decision to play Rosario against Arkansas on Saturday will be up to him. Donovan said he thinks other players like Scottie Wilbekin and Casey Prather, who are healthy and have not missed a week of practice, are more likely to play ...|
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Favorite Player of All Time (NBA)... (gatorr4life @ 12:07 AM)
- NCAA Football 14... (Potzer01 @ 12:02 AM)
- Spurs v Heat (Swamp_of_Gators @ 12:02 AM)
- More from Phil Steele: 2013 Gators fit mold of a national champ (Potzer01 @ 11:33 PM)
- Nik Wallenda (Jaggator @ 11:01 PM)
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Homicide investigation (HungaryGator @ 10:56 PM)
- 3 basketball players transferring or not returning (1982Gator @ 10:56 PM)
- Future home of the SECCG? (RayGator @ 10:51 PM)
- Cher (GatorPrincess8 @ 10:35 PM)
- Bieber looked ridiculous last night at Heat game... (PIMking @ 10:24 PM)