Odds are Florida wins national title
The website teamrankings.com, which has the motto “Get Smart About Sports,” gives the Florida Gators the best chance to win the NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship.
As of Wednesday, the site says Florida has a 20.8 percent chance of winning the national championship. That’s higher than any other team in the country with Indiana at 15.8 percent as the team with the second highest chance of winning it all.
The site is updated daily and claims to run simulations for the entire basketball season “several times daily.”
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Gainesville Super Regional: Game 1 UAB vs Florida (xenythx @ 10:33 AM)
- warchant - jameis winston hype (HungaryGator @ 10:30 AM)
- Urban Meyer regrets the way his Florida tenure ended (GATORAZ @ 10:26 AM)
- What celebrity do you simultaneously admire and despise? (sleeze @ 10:21 AM)
- Bailey training with former WR (SurfGator @ 10:19 AM)
- Early Risers Thread.... (chrise9885 @ 10:16 AM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (chrise9885 @ 10:13 AM)
- JUST IN: Florida Gators Football Mailbag (Itssaul @ 10:09 AM)
- Fatkini?....just go bigass (ThePlayer @ 09:56 AM)
- ESPN special on Abby Wambach (Speedofsand @ 09:56 AM)