OBC: Top 5 Gators performances
Saturday afternoon the Gators return to the warm weather, and even warmer hospitality of South Florida and its annual Orange Bowl Basketball Classic. This year's game is against Air Force and tips off at 4:30 p.m/
Much to the enjoyment of typically pro-Gators crowds, it is an event Florida has dominated – winning 12 of its 13 appearances. Those audiences have been treated not only to victories, but also some compelling performances.
As two-time event MVP, Kenny Boynton prepares to make his curtain call today. We look back not only on his special Orange Bowl moments, but also the best individual efforts the series has witnessed. Without further adieu, here are the top 5 Gators performances in the ‘Classic’s brief history:
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Early Risers Thread.... (gatorjjh @ 03:28 AM)
- Future home of the SECCG? (Swampmaster @ 02:57 AM)
- Greatest invention since sliced bread... (g8tr96 @ 02:54 AM)
- Urgent prayer request (icequeen @ 02:52 AM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (icequeen @ 02:51 AM)
- Nik Wallenda (icequeen @ 02:50 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Homicide investigation (jdrgator @ 02:47 AM)
- Germany Has Become the Cut-Rate Prostitution Capital of the World " (icequeen @ 02:46 AM)
- Muschamp tells recruit if Durkin gets a head coaching job Trob is the next DC (GATORAZ @ 02:31 AM)
- I like big butts (Swamp_of_Gators @ 02:06 AM)