Common sense rules for Parsons, Donovan
By the sheer law of averages, it almost had to happen. And aside from the back-to-back national championships and SEC titles, it was the greatest post-season quiniela in UF history.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Facebook for Toddlers... (kygator @ 11:24 AM)
- Finebaum to ESPN (gatorjack @ 11:23 AM)
- Lewis commits (fubar1 @ 11:22 AM)
- Sanchez picked off three times in practice!!! (GatorAvatar @ 11:22 AM)
- Todd McShay on UF secondary (killercroc_UF @ 11:20 AM)
- Tipping point for tackle football (KelticGator @ 11:20 AM)
- CBS announces kickoff time for World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party (gatorjack @ 11:19 AM)
- A Word In the Title II (gatorjjh @ 11:11 AM)
- I guess we can call Larson a transfer now (gatordd @ 11:10 AM)
- warchant - jameis winston hype (BigSlick @ 11:09 AM)