Their flaws are fairly evident. Under the microscope, when the smallest of all the moving parts are examined in great detail, this still doesn’t look like a terribly formidable group --- maybe formidable enough to be considered Sweet Sixteen material if it continues to improve, but too inconsistent yet to be more.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- I luv my momma, but I'll knock (bakaduin @ 09:21 AM)
- JUST IN: Know Your Foe: SEC East Contenders (Solari @ 09:20 AM)
- Most impressive college transfers (MiddleTNgator @ 09:20 AM)
- Pacers -vs- Heat (bakaduin @ 09:19 AM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (GatorPrincess8 @ 09:17 AM)
- I want another National Championship - NOW! :) (1gatorbear @ 09:16 AM)
- Hangover Part 3... (GatorPrincess8 @ 09:15 AM)
- Todd McShay on UF secondary (GATORAZ @ 09:15 AM)
- The Voice (GatorPrincess8 @ 09:14 AM)
- Babes Thread part deaux (Swamp_of_Gators @ 09:13 AM)