Henderson: The SEC’s newest villain
Tied at 61-all with less than seven seconds remaining in regulation, Ole Miss point guard Marshall Henderson walked carefully up to the free throw line with a sly smile on his face as he knocked in two shots to put the Rebels up two points.
Auburn failed to convert at the other end as Ole Miss survived a close call in Auburn Arena.
Despite getting the victory and taunting the fans throughout the game, Henderson wasn’t done with those Auburn college students. He felt the need to antagonize them even more by shaking the Ole Miss logo on his jersey right in front of them.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- 2013 Season Preview (Bazza @ 05:26 PM)
- Movie Game...Part II (gatorjjh @ 05:21 PM)
- INSIDER BUZZ: Jalen Tabor (u8evol19i @ 05:20 PM)
- Dabo and Clemson (bonelldonnell @ 05:18 PM)
- A Word In the Title II (gatorjjh @ 05:17 PM)
- Name Game (gatorjjh @ 05:13 PM)
- 2014 RB targets (GATORAZ @ 05:12 PM)
- Tipping point for tackle football (Minister_of_Information @ 05:10 PM)
- Spring football high school style (g8tr96 @ 05:10 PM)
- Ok, You've Got $400. Need New Desktop (KendrellJones @ 05:07 PM)