Gators romp by UNF, FSU next
For all practical purposes, the game was over by the 10-minute mark in the first half. The Florida Gators were simply overwhelming in every possible way and there wasn’t a whole lot the North Florida Ospreys could do about it. By the time the game came to a merciful end, the Gators had a 102-51 win that really didn’t prove a whole lot but once again, it gave all those young players a lot of playing time. Since there is no substitute for experience, the Gators are getting plenty and growing up quickly.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Beal representing wizards.... (REM08 @ 08:10 PM)
- The Voice (GatorPrincess8 @ 08:10 PM)
- OK Woman's Dog Emerges Mid-Interview (geauxgator1 @ 08:09 PM)
- Movie Game...Part II (grayg8rstevo @ 08:08 PM)
- Josh Portis Arrested on DUI....where was his momma? (Sylez_G_Koolaid @ 08:07 PM)
- Chuck Norris writes "The Ultimate Clutch Player" (geauxgator1 @ 08:06 PM)
- 100 days til College Football... (geauxgator1 @ 08:04 PM)
- Best Tebow Article EVER! By: Chuck Norris (Sylez_G_Koolaid @ 08:03 PM)
- Shows that you miss (geauxgator1 @ 08:02 PM)
- This or That? (Part Deux) (Allanon @ 08:00 PM)