Gators battle injury bug at Texas A&M
It’s usually the Florida basketball team’s gridiron counterparts which are often ravaged by a slew of midseason injuries.
In fact, the Gators’ football team became so acquainted with the circumstances surrounding injuries and thus finding players to fill their teammates’ roles, that the team coined its own slogan during this past season — “man down, man up.”
When Florida takes the floor against Texas A&M on Thursday in College Station, Texas, the Gators will again be down one player — forward Casey Prather — while trotting out several other hobbled stars for the crucial conference matchup at 7 p.m.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (Swamp_of_Gators @ 12:24 AM)
- What celebrity do you simultaneously admire and despise? (anstro76 @ 12:21 AM)
- New and improved Babes Thong....er Thread (Gatorrick22 @ 12:03 AM)
- Urban Meyer regrets the way his Florida tenure ended (cudigator @ 12:02 AM)
- Workout Photo of the Day (Gatorrick22 @ 11:52 PM)
- Nooner for Canes game on Sept 7th... (Swamp_of_Gators @ 11:35 PM)
- A Word In the Title II (vertigo0923 @ 11:00 PM)
- Pacers -vs- Heat (regurgigator @ 10:38 PM)
- Tipping point for tackle football (HungaryGator @ 10:11 PM)
- Implants or natural? (Jaggator @ 10:08 PM)