Florida wins it in the post
Florida kicked off the 2013 NCAA Tournament with a 79-47 win over the Northwestern State Demons Friday night in Austin, Texas. The game started in strange fashion as fans had to rush to their seats after only being allowed to enter the stadium five minutes before the opening tip-off.
But as Gator fans ran to find seats, the Demons were busy doing some sprinting of their own as they ran up and down the court a majority of the first half, subbing in five man rotations every couple minutes.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Failing to get Gatorcountry website. (grayg8rstevo @ 08:39 AM)
- Is Jeff Driskel the Hardest Working QB in the SEC? (grayg8rstevo @ 08:37 AM)
- JUST IN: Tight end breakdown (grayg8rstevo @ 08:35 AM)
- Bracketology (apkgator @ 08:35 AM)
- Who Knew Ole Miss Has Three BCS Trophies? (ThePlayer @ 08:34 AM)
- The next time an FSU fan brags about their athletic program... (jhenderson251 @ 08:33 AM)
- Kathy Griffin Tries To Give Anderson Cooper A BJ On Live TV (ThePlayer @ 08:31 AM)
- Charlotte Changing Back to Hornets (philnotfil @ 08:28 AM)
- Rules of Engagement... (akaGatorhoops @ 08:23 AM)
- UF Wins SEC All-Sports Trophy (ThePlayer @ 08:23 AM)