Florida shorthanded in stretch run
When the Florida football team experienced a rash of injuries early in the season, coach Will Muschamp revealed a team mantra — “man down, man up.”
It was a cute slogan at the time, signaling the team’s ability to step in when various players succumbed to injury or otherwise. Eventually, as most fads do, the term began to become overused — applied whenever injury struck the gridiron Gators and eventually jumping to other Florida sports as well.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Women in China wearing hair stokings, yikes!!!!!!! (exiledgator @ 05:30 PM)
- Tony Soprano dead (exiledgator @ 05:29 PM)
- Update on Chris Walker (G8tr @ 05:26 PM)
- Kate Upton Risks Wardrobe Malfunction While Filming Show (gator7_5 @ 05:25 PM)
- Spurs v Heat (gatorr4life @ 05:21 PM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (DarthG8RV3 @ 05:19 PM)
- Beer you are drinking right now (gator7_5 @ 05:17 PM)
- I know it's early but how are we looking in recruiting? (GATORAZ @ 05:16 PM)
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Homicide investigation (prgator @ 05:14 PM)
- Huge Improvements Planned For Everbank Field (WOCUSA @ 05:13 PM)