Florida shorthanded in stretch run
When the Florida football team experienced a rash of injuries early in the season, coach Will Muschamp revealed a team mantra — “man down, man up.”
It was a cute slogan at the time, signaling the team’s ability to step in when various players succumbed to injury or otherwise. Eventually, as most fads do, the term began to become overused — applied whenever injury struck the gridiron Gators and eventually jumping to other Florida sports as well.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- What celebrity do you simultaneously admire and despise? (gatordavisl @ 06:45 PM)
- Just met Ernie Mills (HungaryGator @ 06:44 PM)
- ESPN special on Abby Wambach (camp1 @ 06:43 PM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (GatorPrincess8 @ 06:42 PM)
- Jarran Reed won't play for UF this year (HungaryGator @ 06:42 PM)
- Here is your chance to thumb your nose at the Florida Highway Patrol (gatordavisl @ 06:39 PM)
- The Muschamp stare runs in the family. (Video) (malscott @ 06:38 PM)
- Pugh set to decide (adgator @ 06:38 PM)
- JUST IN: Jarran Reed fails to qualify (g8trsnapper @ 06:37 PM)
- cheyenne coyle (adgator @ 06:36 PM)