FINAL: Missouri 63, Florida 60
Prior to Tuesday, No. 5 Florida had played in 24 games, winning 21 of them.
Of the victories, not a single one was by less than double-digit points. Not one.
The Gators have shown all year they know how to win big but have yet to show they can pull out a close one when the pressure is on.
The unfortunate trend continued in Mizzou Arena, as the Gators blew a 13-point second half lead to drop a heartbreaker to Missouri, 63-60.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Future home of the SECCG? (Swampmaster @ 02:57 AM)
- Greatest invention since sliced bread... (g8tr96 @ 02:54 AM)
- Early Risers Thread.... (icequeen @ 02:53 AM)
- Urgent prayer request (icequeen @ 02:52 AM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (icequeen @ 02:51 AM)
- Nik Wallenda (icequeen @ 02:50 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Homicide investigation (jdrgator @ 02:47 AM)
- Germany Has Become the Cut-Rate Prostitution Capital of the World " (icequeen @ 02:46 AM)
- Muschamp tells recruit if Durkin gets a head coaching job Trob is the next DC (GATORAZ @ 02:31 AM)
- I like big butts (Swamp_of_Gators @ 02:06 AM)