Donovan aims for win No. 400
The evidence of Billy Donovan’s increasing age is certainly visible.
Although he once upon a time sported the youngest mug in the SEC, the now-47 year-old coach’s face is a little more deeply lined than before.
A patch of gray, accrued from 17 years of recruiting wars and on-court battles with the SEC’s best, has settled in permanently on the corner of the Florida coach’s hair, officially signaling that “Billy the Kid” has morphed into a hardened veteran.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Friday Joke of the Day... (ArtVandelay @ 11:34 AM)
- Tipping point for tackle football (96Gatorcise @ 11:33 AM)
- Nooner for Canes game on Sept 7th... (tilly @ 11:33 AM)
- Do you ever "discover" popular songs from the past? (regurgigator @ 11:33 AM)
- A Word In the Title II (g8orbill @ 11:32 AM)
- CBS announces kickoff time for World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party (Nick_delaTorre @ 11:31 AM)
- Name Game (g8orbill @ 11:30 AM)
- Legal advice? Budget rent a wreck (fubar1 @ 11:26 AM)
- Sec Coach Faces Fun (tilly @ 11:26 AM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (mh2os @ 11:25 AM)