Donovan aims for win No. 400
The evidence of Billy Donovan’s increasing age is certainly visible.
Although he once upon a time sported the youngest mug in the SEC, the now-47 year-old coach’s face is a little more deeply lined than before.
A patch of gray, accrued from 17 years of recruiting wars and on-court battles with the SEC’s best, has settled in permanently on the corner of the Florida coach’s hair, officially signaling that “Billy the Kid” has morphed into a hardened veteran.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Johnny Football Can't Wait to Leave College Station (Swamp_Swagger @ 12:17 AM)
- Why is GPD tweeting that they arrested a UF player?!?!?! (mjrgator @ 11:44 PM)
- Implants or natural? (gatorchamps0607 @ 11:43 PM)
- Antonio Morrison arrested. (MiddleTNgator @ 11:42 PM)
- Hayes a Gator (Apeman @ 11:35 PM)
- 2 issues for UF going forward (mjrgator @ 11:34 PM)
- The Voice (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:27 PM)
- MAN OF STEEL : Fate of your Planet (GatorPrincess8 @ 11:26 PM)
- Motivational and Demotivational Posters (Jaggator @ 11:25 PM)
- New Showtime Series "Ray Donovan" (gatorchamps0607 @ 11:22 PM)