Regional notes: Randall ready
Florida’s Hudson Randall has the unique opportunity of pitching against the team he grew up cheering for when the Gators (43-18) play Georgia Tech (37-24) at 7 p.m. on Saturday in the Gainesville Regional winner’s bracket.
While Randall’s grandfather and mother attended the University of Florida, his father, Michael, graduated from Georgia Tech.
"My dad and I have talked about it already," Randall said on Thursday. "He went to Tech. I grew up watching Georgia Tech baseball, basketball, football. “It would be kind of fun playing them in my college career.''
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- My new girlfriend....rocks (dadx4 @ 01:47 AM)
- Kathy Griffin Tries To Give Anderson Cooper A BJ On Live TV (dadx4 @ 01:42 AM)
- JUST IN: Frazier joins team for 2013 U19 FIBA (ThePlayer @ 11:35 PM)
- Pacers -vs- Heat (allig8ralli @ 11:09 PM)
- Todd McShay on UF secondary (theghost @ 11:06 PM)
- Babes Thread part deaux (Gatorrick22 @ 10:37 PM)
- are special effects adversely affecting some movies? (Gatorrick22 @ 10:31 PM)
- I want another National Championship - NOW! :) (TheGator @ 10:08 PM)
- EJ Manual says Bills offense is easier than FSU's (GatorAvatar @ 09:54 PM)
- 2013 Florida Gators Football Schedule (RayGator @ 09:50 PM)