Randall beats hometown team
Prior to his start against Georgia Tech on Saturday night, the Atlanta native Hudson Randall said he thought it would be “kind of fun” to pitch against the team he grew up rooting for.
After the game, in which Florida used a strong start from Randall and a pair of home runs from Mike Zunino and Preston Tucker to beat Georgia Tech 6-2, he maintained those sentiments.
“I definitely did [have fun],” he said. “I knew some of those kids, and they knew me. We’re all competitive trying to beat one another, you know, it makes it funner.”
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Urgent prayer request (icequeen @ 02:52 AM)
- 3 bars: Who's got 'em? (icequeen @ 02:51 AM)
- Nik Wallenda (icequeen @ 02:50 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Homicide investigation (jdrgator @ 02:47 AM)
- Germany Has Become the Cut-Rate Prostitution Capital of the World " (icequeen @ 02:46 AM)
- Muschamp tells recruit if Durkin gets a head coaching job Trob is the next DC (GATORAZ @ 02:31 AM)
- I like big butts (Swamp_of_Gators @ 02:06 AM)
- Eric Murphy is el fuego (Tasselhoff @ 01:42 AM)
- New Commitment - Kevarrius Hayes 2015 class (Tasselhoff @ 01:37 AM)
- NCAA Football 14... (Potzer01 @ 12:43 AM)