Jonathon Crawford shines for Gators
By making one minor offseason adjustment in the fall, Kevin O’Sullivan turned a seldom-used right-handed thrower into a bona fide pitcher growing in confidence with each and every strikeout.
The Gators coach dropped sophomore Jonathon Crawford’s arm slot, which allowed Crawford to work lower in the strike zone.
“With my old arm slot, I couldn’t keep the ball down consistently,” Crawford said. “The ball was going all over the joint, so I dropped the arm slot and it helped out a lot.”
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- beach boys songs (StrangeGator @ 06:40 AM)
- Wynn update (PD @ 06:39 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez -- murder suspect? (JohnC1908 @ 06:37 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Homicide investigation (BitterGreg @ 06:37 AM)
- JUST IN: Gators legacy picks up a Florida offer (PD @ 06:36 AM)
- Future home of the SECCG? (UberTiger @ 06:35 AM)
- Beer you are drinking right now (StrangeGator @ 06:32 AM)
- SEC exploring one site for tourney (BEH @ 06:32 AM)
- Muschamp tells recruit if Durkin gets a head coaching job Trob is the next DC (gator1986 @ 06:31 AM)
- Director's Cup update (IowaGator @ 06:31 AM)