Gators offense gets Hog tied, again
The Swamp slump continues.
A small group of Arkansas fans sang “Woo Pig Sooie” while the Gators listened to coach Kevin O’Sullivan deliver a longer-than-usual postgame speech.
The ‘Hog Call’ came after the No. 17 Razorbacks upset No. 2 Florida 5-1 during the second game of a three-game series on Saturday night. O’Sullivan’s postgame meeting with players lasted longer than 10 minutes. He spoke about his Gators’ inconsistency on offense.
“We’ve scored two innings in 17 chances (against Arkansas),” O’Sullivan said. “Obviously, we’re going to have to score more runs. I thought we had a hit here or a hit there with two outs and runners in scoring position and that’s what it comes down to, especially with a pitching staff like Arkansas’.”
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
|Northridge (Al.) Tuscaloosa|
|Immokalee (Fla.) High|
|Casper (Wy.) Natrona County|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Urgent prayer request (mapagator @ 05:30 AM)
- Time for the Amanda Butler era to end (apkgator @ 05:27 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez -- murder suspect? (Hill_Raiser @ 05:25 AM)
- Football Mailbag (gatorchamp27 @ 05:24 AM)
- Game... Three Word Story, you add 3 words to continue (alphaOmegator @ 05:22 AM)
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Homicide investigation (GatorInAtl @ 05:20 AM)
- Future home of the SECCG? (gatorbred @ 05:18 AM)
- Tony Soprano dead (lurkingator1 @ 05:18 AM)
- Chris Berman (Elcor @ 05:13 AM)
- Muschamp upsetting Sandalwood coach? (baygator1 @ 05:11 AM)