Baseball looks to bounce back
By: Nick De La Torre
The reeling Florida Gators (3-6) play host to the red-hot Miami Hurricanes (9-0) this weekend at McKethan Stadium. The Gators currently hold an 11-game winning streak over the Hurricanes, and will look to defend that streak tonight at 7 p.m.
While their records would suggest this to be a gigantic mismatch, there is really only one thing that separates these two teams. Experience. Miami has a veteran roster while the Gators are as green as the grass they play on.
Want the rest of the story? Join Gator Country and get the REAL inside scoop from the Insider Authority on Gator Sports! Don't miss out and get IN today!
Get the Gator Country Magazine!
Read outstanding, feature length coverage of Gator athletics like no other in a beautiful, full color & glossy print magazine... MORE...
Check out our Photo Galleries!
View thousands of Gator Country's exclusive photos from all Florida Gators sports, including games, events, tournaments, practices and more... MORE...
2014 Football Commits
|Davidson (NC) Day|
|Columbia (SC) Spring Valley|
|Fort Myers (Fla.) Dunbar|
|Cross City (Fla.) Dixie County|
|Jacksonville (Fla). Raines|
|Deland (Fla.) High|
|New Orleans (La.) St. Augustine|
|Miami (Fla.) Central|
|Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas|
2013 Basketball Commits
|Clermont (Fla.) Montverde Academy|
|Bonifay (Fla) Holmes County|
- Shows that you miss (vertigo0923 @ 01:24 AM)
- A Word In the Title II (vertigo0923 @ 01:20 AM)
- Suicide rate higher in women with breast implants (anstro76 @ 01:06 AM)
- Saban responds to "devil comments" by UF's Davis. (gator_chomp @ 12:52 AM)
- JUST IN: Florida advances to Super Regional (ThePlayer @ 12:00 AM)
- JUST IN: Florida to fourth straight Final Four (ThePlayer @ 11:58 PM)
- Recruit Loses Ship For One STUPID Reason! (Spleezy @ 11:55 PM)
- Black Softball Uni would be sweet for football (PIMking @ 11:45 PM)
- Babes Thread part deaux (anstro76 @ 11:37 PM)
- Star Trek Into Darkness. (Gatorrick22 @ 10:55 PM)